Get in the Empowerment Zone – a space designed to advance your professional and personal development!
- Gain new career insights
- Develop your talent
- Explore pathways to achieve your goals.
(Re) Brand You Bar
Are you ready to take your personal brand and professional growth to the next level?
Look no further! Introducing the [Re] Brand You Bar, your ultimate destination at the 2023 HBA Annual Conference for:
- 1-on-1 Expert Consultations: Unlock the power of branding and marketing with personalized consultations from a team of seasoned professionals to provide you with invaluable insights and guidance, helping you craft a strong and compelling personal brand that sets you apart from the competition.
- Your 360° Personal Brand Audit & LinkedIn™ Profile Review: Discover your unique strengths, identify areas for improvement, and develop a strategic roadmap to enhance your personal brand. Your LinkedIn™ profile is your digital business card and a powerful tool for networking and career advancement. Our experts will conduct a thorough review of your profile, offering tips and tricks to optimize it for maximum impact, visibility, and engagement.
- Business Website Review: Is your business website effectively communicating your expertise and value proposition? We'll evaluate its design, content, user experience, and search engine optimization, ensuring your website becomes a powerful marketing tool for your business.
- Marketing Collateral Review: From brochures to business cards, your marketing collateral plays a crucial role in leaving a lasting impression. Our experts will provide a comprehensive review of your collateral, offering suggestions to make them visually appealing, informative, and aligned with your brand.
- Social Media and Digital Marketing Strategies for Success: In today's digital age, social media and digital marketing are essential for business growth. Learn proven strategies and best practices to leverage social media platforms effectively, enhance your online presence, engage your target audience, and generate leads that drive business success.
Microsessions on The Power of Self-Care: Cultivating Holistic Well-Being at Work
In today's fast-paced world, prioritizing self-care has become more important than ever. Visit the Empowerment Zone to delve into the interconnected aspects of mind, body, and soul by participating in 30-minute, high-impact micro sessions. Discover the transformative potential of self-care practices that promote mental clarity, physical vitality, and emotional resilience. Engage in discussions with experts who will share strategies and techniques for integrating self-care into your daily routine. From mindfulness exercises to holistic wellness tips, these sessions will empower you with knowledge and tools to enhance your overall wellbeing, unlock your full potential, and thrive in both your personal and professional life. Sessions include:
You can't lead effectively with an empty cup. Leadership i s tough and increasingly demanding, and post-pandemic, leadership burnout is at an all-time high. While burnout is nothing new, and we all know how detrimental stress and overworking ourselves can be, we keep working ourselves to the bone, often without even realizing the negative effects. In this session we’ll identify the warning signs of burnout and create a “plan on a page” to help you take an active role in protecting your own well-being and happiness, in particular during periods of stress.
Tuesday, 7 November, 12:40 - 1:10 PM
- 2019 HBA Woman of the Year Sharon Callahan, Executive Coach, What’s Possible Inc., and Partner, The Norma Fund, Former CEO, CDM
From the intricate complexities of menstruation and dynamic stages of pregnancy to the transformative stages of menopause and other reproductive experiences, this session will address the physical and emotional challenges that women encounter. Participants will gain valuable insights about nurturing their bodies, strategies for self-advocacy with healthcare providers, guidance on navigating employee benefits, and resources to assist with advocacy for workplace policies that support reproductive well-being.
Tuesday, 7 November, 1:20 - 1:50 PM
In a world where practicing gratitude can be a challenge, overcoming this challenge can prove to be helpful as we settle into our new normal. Before you are on your way to a higher vibrational state, it all starts with understanding the benefits of gratitude extend beyond an individual's physical and mental well-being. When gratitude is regularly practiced at work, the positive effects ripple out and directly impact company culture, employee satisfaction, and team cohesion. Throughout this session, you will be guided through various exercises and techniques that you can adapt and apply to your everyday life.
Tuesday, 7 November, 3:10 - 3:40 PM
- Keri Kelly, Wellness Coach and Consultant, Dahlia+Agency
Elevate your professional image! Our skilled photographers will capture a portrait that reflects your distinct persona.
NEW for 2023! The Headshot Station experience will be enhanced to allow for appointment scheduling and individualized galleries.
1:1 Coaching Sessions
Seize the opportunity to activate a professional goal with a dedicated executive coach!
Register for a complimentary 30-minute coaching session and choose from a variety of expert coaches who will provide support that is uniquely suited to your needs.